The BIG NIGHT HAS ARRIVED.
Tuesday 28 February is Maria’s Trivia Fundraising evening at Tumbulgum Tavern.
Here is a brief outline of the evening.
- Meals from 5.30pm – 25% of the cost of meals ordered will be donated to Maria’s fundraiser. – (Ask for Your meal voucher from the Food Counter at the Tavern when ordering your meal)
- Trivia commences 7pm Sharp
- Registration $5.00 per person, $30 per table – through your Table Captain
- Each table provides a themed Gift Basket – see below re themes by table
(Cellophane, Sticky Tape and Ribbon available for those who are putting their baskets together on the night)
- 6 Trivia Rounds – Both Multi Choice and Written answers
- Fun Team Games – Extra Points Awarded
- Lucky Door Prize, Silent Auctions, various Prizes and Raffles
- Bring Cash for Silent Auctions, Gold Coins to purchase raffle tickets and to play games
(ATM available inside tavern)
- Master of Ceremonies: Steve Herriott
It’s going to be a fun night.
All proceedings go towards Maria’s fundraising
Thank you for getting behind Maria and for being part of our wonderful community.
22 Tables Confirmed To Date
For those who don’t have a “team” and wish to join a table, please also contact Donna, we will find a place for you.
Additional Donated Prizes to be raffled/awarded on the night:
- Mount Warning Tours – Mount Warning Tours Cruise and Drinks for 6
- A bottle of 1866 Tumbulgum Rum from Husk Distillers
- Capino Coffee Machine from IGA Murwillumbah
- Avon Gift Basket from Maria Lucas
- Robyn Verrall is posting a “mystery” prize from SA. Maria and Robyn went to school together
- Beauty Pack valued at $25.00
As this is a public event, people outside of the village (other than those as part of pre-registered teams) may show up on the night and are welcome to participate. These guests will be accommodated as best as possible and charged the $5 pp registration fee. They are likely to attend without contributing to a gift basket, but will be encouraged to purchase raffle tickets.