Who Can Join
- Any person over the age of 18 years is eligible for membership providing such person is (a) a resident, (b) a ratepayer, (c) a person conducting a registered place of business in Tumbulgum and the North East Hinterland.
- Annual membership fee is currently $2.00 per person per annum with an additional $1.00 joining fee for new members
- Annual Membership fee is decided at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) held each year on the second Tuesday in April.
- Membership fee falls due at the Annual General Meeting.
- Any member who does not renew the membership subscription within 3 months after the date of the AGM, i.e., June of that year, is deemed not financial and is not permitted to vote or hold Office.
- If the subscription of a member remains in arrears in the subsequent January, that membership will lapse
- Payment of membership fees can be made (a) in person at a General Meeting, or (b) by cheque to PO Box 19 Tumbulgum 2490.
Forms for membership renewal or become a new member can be downloaded from the following links:
- Receive timely emailed information on matters of concern to the community
- Informative, engaging newsletters and agendas delivered to your email Inbox
- Capacity to contribute to the resolution of issues of concern to all who live in Tumbulgum and the North East Hinterland.
- Be counted in our number when we have to go into bat on contentious issues – at Council, or with the State and Federal Governments
- Not essential to take an active role but ‘part of the team’
- Attend General Meetings of the Association and exercise voting rights
- Meetings held on the second Tuesday of the month with the exception of January.
- Meetings commence at 7.15 pm in the Tumbulgum Hall
- Open Forum where you can introduce matters of concern or pass information to the benefit of other residents
- Able to contribute articles (within editorial guidelines) to TCA Newsletter.