NOTE – This meeting will be held at the Tumbulgum Rangers Sport Club
The meeting has been moved from the hall, as set preparation and rehearsals will be underway for the Friday 16th and Saturday 17th December performances of our component of the If These Hall Could Talk Project. Refer elsewhere on this website for details of these performances.
Matthew Zenkteler, Strategic Planner from Tweed Shire Council will be attending to discuss development of a Locality Plan for Tumbulgum.
He will be bringing a couple of recent locality plans prepared both within Tweed, and in other areas, that may be useful to go through as some of the ‘best practice’ examples to identify how Council could assist the community with this project and what other resources and capabilities may be needed to deliver a great outcome.
Tea and coffee will be available from 7.15 pm and members are welcome to bring a plate to share.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Confirmation of the minutes of the general meeting held on 13 September 2016
- Matters Arising from the minutes
- NSW Electoral Commission re: Loss of Tumbulgum Polling Place.TSC Tom Alletson TSC re: Acknowledgement of offer of $5000 contribution to Jetty replacement
- TSC Shannon Rees re: Asbestos in Hall/maintenance issue x2
- TSC Shannon Rees re: updated Insurance Certificates of Currency for October2016 to October 2017
- TSC Shannon Rees re: Nomination of delegates for Halls Advisory Committee
- TSC Kerrie McConnell re: Event Acquittal Form due within 3 months of event.
- B Cloherty re: resignation from committee and role of Hall Booking Officer.
- T Budd re: 150 Years Celebration and resignation as Vice President
- TSC re: Letter of thanks for contribution to 150 yrs celebration event
- TSC re: Permission to erect storyboard in Bluey Hill Park
- TSC re: Request to permanently locate photo board in Riverside Park
- Tumbulgum Public School yr 6 students re: $150 Award
- Committee Update Jenny Kidd (President)
- Treasurer’s Report Chris Lazaredes ( Treasurer)
- Other Reports
- If These Halls Could Talk Brian Breckenridge (TCA Project Coordinator)
- New Business
- 150 Yr Celebration Volunteer Appreciation
- Australia Day Event
- Activities and cricket match
- Other Business
- Guest Speaker – Matthew Zenkteler, Strategic Planner from Tweed Shire Council
Next meeting 7.15 pm on 14 February 2017 in Tumbulgum Hall
Note date to be confirmed as it is Valentines Day