Do you have a passion for sharing information and ideas on the web?
The Online Content Manager is responsible for communicating the voice of the TCA through its online presence. Time required approx. 5 hours per month.
What kind of person suits this role? Bloggers, writers, editors, communicators.
Writing experience and creativity are a must. WordPress skills are an advantage. Most of all this person has energy and is passionate about everything Tumbulgum!
- maintain TCA wordpress site
- write, edit, proofread content
- monthly blog posts
- updates after Annual General Meetings e.g. committee, contact info etc.
- submit updates to Tweed Shire Council website e.g. hall hire, event calendar
- distribute to social media sites e.g. Tumbulgum Community News and Events, Creative Caldera, Destination Tweed, event websites, etc.
WordPress is designed to be user friendly. This role does not require the technical skills of a website developer although technical support is always helpful.
To get involved please contact Jenny, firstname.lastname@example.org
* * *