On Saturday 12 November 2016 Tumbulgum celebrates 150 years of community building. Everyone is invited to a Tumbulgum family friendly party we can all be proud of.
The many ways you can get involved as a volunteer or a participant are:
- Distribute flyers
- Spend an hour on the TCA stall
- Assist with Entertainment Program
- Assist with Food Program
- Help with signage
- Sell raffle tickets
- Decorate the community lantern for the parade
- Help set up/bump in
- Help bump out
- Contribute photos and/or stories to Special Edition November Newsletter
- Communicate with providers and vendors to complete printing, signage, etc.
- Opportunity to learn a new skill – Jodi of PSI Screen Printing is providing a free screen printing workshop for the Sample Bags we plan to give out to visitors at the event. Participants and helpers are needed.
- Bring your family and friends along!
To get involved please contact Jenny, firstname.lastname@example.org Volunteers working on the 150 years celebrations on Saturday 12 November you will be provided with a limited edition t-shirt for easy identification by visitors. Sign up now!
Let’s not forget our fabulous local businesses, our supporters and donors who give generously to the Tumbulgum community by providing venues, food, prizes, event funding and so much more.
We couldn’t do it all without you.