Tumbulgum Community Association is an incorporated, not for profit community organisation run by and for the residents of Tumbulgum and North East Hinterland of the Tweed Shire.
Our Mission: is to represent Tumbulgum in matters affecting the wellbeing of the residents.
Our Goal: is to provide greater opportunities for the Tumbulgum Village community to interact socially within and across the North East Hinterland and the Tweed Shire.
Meetings: Public meetings are held at the Tumbulgum Hall on the second Tuesday of each month (except January). Commencing at 7:15pm. All members and residents are welcome.
Tumbulgum Community Association Elections: Held at the Annual General Meeting set down for the second Tuesday of April.
Publications: The monthly Tumbulgum Community Association Newsletter is published on this site (see “Documents”) and also sent to members via Email.
Tumbulgum Hall: The Tumbulgum Community Association manages the hall on behalf of the Tweed Shire Council. Our commitment is to promote the hall as a focal point for Tumbulgum community life and celebrations. See “Hall Hire”.
Current Projects For the Tumbulgum Community Association 2017-2018
- Tumbulgum Locality Plan – community engagement
- Road Safety in the Village and surrounding roads
- Refurbishment of Hall facilities following flooding from Cyclone Debbie
- Updating Flood Preparedness resources
- JETTY & CALENDAR LAUNCH 2017
- Christmas in July 2017
- Maria Van Vliet Fundraiser
- Australia Day 2017
- If These Halls Could Talk
- 150 Years Celebration 2016
- Bluey Hill Park Monument
- Memorial Gates Restoration
- Defibrillator purchase and installation at Tumbulgum Tavern
- Hall Centenary celebration (1913-2013)
- Heritage Trail